This kit includes:
All Cream Dye colors
#2 Blue Black
#5 Light Brown
#7 Dark Brown
New cream style hybrid dye. Must be used with with Bronsun Milk Developer.
Cannot be mixed with Bronsun Hybrid Gel Dyes.
The perfect dye for brow lamination! More skin stain and less risk of hair going too dark.
Usage instructions for Brows:
1. Cleanse the eyebrow area from makeup and other impurities with an oil-free product. If needed, additionally degrease the area with saline solution or degreaser.
2. Apply protective zone gel or paste to the area around the eyebrows, avoiding zones you are going to tint.
3. In a non-metallic tare, thoroughly mix Milk cream developer BRONSUN and Eyebrow and eyelash cream dye BRONSUN in a ratio of 1:1 until homogeneous consistency. We recommend using 0.5 cm of the dye and an equal amount of the developer.
4. Using a brush, quickly and evenly apply a dense layer of the prepared mixture to the eyebrows, strictly according to the desired shape, leaving no gaps. Thoroughly tint the skin by raising the hairs. Watch the clarity of the lines.
The exposure time for the dye on eyebrows is 10-20 minutes. The shade intensity and tinting degree on skin depends on the exposure time.
6. As the exposure time is over, carefully remove the dye with a wet cotton pad. Thoroughly rinse off the dye residues with water. The tinting result depends on the skin type, color type, individual characteristics of the skin.
*In case you accidentally tinted the skin, apply a small amount of Removal composition BRONSUN onto a microbrush or cotton swab and carefully wipe this area. Repeat if needed. Rinse off the product residues with water.
Eyelash Tint Instructions:
1. Cleanse the area around the eyes from makeup and other impurities with an oil-free product. If needed, degrease the eyelashes with saline solution.
2. Apply a thin layer of zone gel to the area around the eyes, avoiding contact with the eyelashes. Set the protective pads along the edge of the lower eyelids, having the lower eyelashes got out from under the pads in case you are going to tint them.
3. In a non-metallic tare, thoroughly mix Milk-cream developer BRONSUN and Eyebrow and eyelash cream dye BRONSUN in a ratio of 1:1 until homogeneous consistency. We recommend using 0.5 cm of the dye and an equal proportion of the developer.
5. Using a brush, carefully and evenly apply a dense layer of the dye to the eyelashes.
During the tinting procedure the eyes should be closed.
5. The exposure time for the dye on the eyelashes is 10-15 minutes. After lash lift, time may be 5 to 10 minutes.
6. As the exposure time is over, remove the dye with a wet cotton pad. Thoroughly rinse off the dye residues with water. Do not open the eyes until the dye is completely removed from the eyelashes.