FOR LASHES ONLY
New Formula! This system utilizes Encapsulated Cysteamine, a more gentle composition that lifts the lashes without harsh chemicals. Thio free and ammonia free.
ONLY ONE COMPOSITION NEEDED! The curl is set during the tinting process!
Simply apply step one and set with the provided tint and developer (Full instructions included)
- 1 x IC Factory Bond Builder 5ml
- 1 x IC Factory Volume Filler 5ml
- 1 x IC Factor Fixing Glue 5ml
- 1 x Bronsun Deep Black Dye 7ml
- 1 x Bronsun Milk Cream Developer 5ml
- 1 x IC Factory Ultra Soft Silicon Pad Set (3 sizes)
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse the eyelashes and area around the eyes with an oil-free makeup remover.
- Isolate the lower eyelashes using eyelash tape or hydrogel pads.
- Degrease the eyelashes with aroma primer.
- Choose the silicone pads of the right size. By using a lash lifting glue or lash lifting balm, fix the upper eyelashes on the pads, following the distribution rules: distribute the eyelashes parallel to each other, without intersection. For easy distribution, use an applicator or eyelash extension tweezers.
- Using a microbrush, evenly apply a small amount of Composition ONE STEP BOND BUILDER IC FACTORY to 2/3 of the eyelash length 1-2 mm from the roots, leaving the tips free. The recommended exposure time for the composition is 5-12 minutes (depending on the eyelash density and thickness). In case of having too coarse, thick eyelashes, the exposure time can be increased up to 15 minutes.
- As the exposure time is over, carefully remove the composition with a dry cotton swab, moving from the roots to the tips of the eyelashes.
- Carry out the eyelash tinting procedure. In a non-metallic tare, thoroughly mix milk-cream developer BRONSUN and gel dye BRONSUN in a ratio of 1:1. Carefully apply the mixture to the entire eyelash length, avoiding contact with the eyes. For details, see the instructions on using the dye and developer. The recommended exposure time for dye on the eyelashes is 3-8 minutes.
- As the exposure time is over, thoroughly remove the dye from the eyelashes with a cotton swab soaked with eyelash cleanser, take off any dye residue and peel off the eyelashes from the pads. Smooth the eyelashes, moving from the roots to the tips, until they peel off.
- Use the cleanser to take off the silicone pads from the eyelids. With a cotton swab soaked with the composition, wipe the eyelid skin under the pad to smoothly remove it. Thoroughly cleanse the inner lash space from glue and dye residue, and comb the eyelashes.
- At the end of the procedure, apply a small amount of Composition ONE STEP VOLUME FILLER IC FACTORY in a curling motion to the entire eyelash length. Let it soak for a couple of minutes. Then, gently comb the eyelashes. Blot the excess composition with a cotton swab if needed.
Bond Builder: Water, Cysteamine Hcl, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth 20, Urea, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Ng, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycine, Laureth-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk Cysteine, Polyquaternium-10, Arginine, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin
Volume Filler: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Arginine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum
Fixing Glue: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pvp, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben
Deep Black Dye: Water, Cellulose Gum, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 16035.
Milk Cream Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Stannate.